Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Neutrogena Naturals Fresh Cleansing and Makeup Remover Review


    

     I’ve been seeing the ad on TV for a new Neutrogena Facial Cleanser called Neutrogena Naturals which promises to cleanse without using harsh chemical sulfates, parabens, and dyes.  I visited the website to find out more.  The line is based on a few fundamental ideas:

1. Pure, Safe, and Effective- The product is supposed to provide the same great Neutrogena results with out the use of chemical sulfates, parabens, petrochemicals, dyes, or phthalates.

2. Bionutrients- highly concentrated chemical compounds found in nature that are essential for healthy-looking skin.

3. Experts- scan the globe in search of time-tested solutions and ingredients from natural sources as well as examining thousands of plants to find bionutrients essential for skin health.


     It sounded like just the kind of product I wanted and I was anxious to try it out.  I purchased the product at Walmart for $5.97 for a 6oz bottle.  At first, I was a little disappointed by the size of the product as the TV commercial makes the product look a lot larger, but the price is very reasonable and the size is comparable to other face washes on store shelves.

     The product promises a one step face wash and makeup remover without stripping the skin of its natural moisture.  It is supposed to rinse clean and leave skin soft.  On my first use of the product, I was very impressed.  One pump of the bottle was plenty to clean my face.  The product goes on very smooth and builds a nice lather.  It washes clean and does leave my skin soft as promised.  The product has a very faint, but clean scent.  I am initially in love with this product.  As I use it over the next two weeks, I will be looking to see if it causes any breakouts and if it keeps my face smooth and moisturized.  I’ll let you know how it holds up and what the ingredients are in the product. 

If you want more information about their products check out their website at: http://naturals.neutrogena.com/

1 comment:

  1. I use the Neutrogena Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover and I love it. It is the only eye makeup remover I will use because it's not super greasy, I can use it while my contacts are in, and it takes off even the most stubborn waterproof mascara. Neutrogena products are great. I'll be looking forward to seeing how the cleanser works for you.

    ReplyDelete