Thursday, January 26, 2012

Aveeno Stress Relief Moisturizing Lotion Final Review





Two weeks are up and I have been using the Aveeno Stress Relief Moisturizing Lotion exclusively and here’s what I think about it.  I am very pleased with the overall results of the product.  My hands after two weeks of use in the winter are smoother than they have been any other winter that I can remember.  It has overall been a more mild winter, but the weather did get much colder last week and my hands are not drying and cracking as they usually do.   I love that a lighter lotion gives such great moisturizing benefits.

If I were to choose their lotion again I would go with the daily moisturizing formula.  The scent was a bit heavier than one I would prefer and I don’t seem to feel any more calm and relaxed after using the product. 

As for the ingredients, I do feel like it is one of the better products on the market and does meet their philosophy of using new and natural ingredients, though I feel their marketing really stresses the natural ingredients.  Also, be careful as you choose different products in their line as I did find some of their products had parabens in them. 

Overall, the product is a good quality one for the price ($7.99 for a 12oz bottle) and it is often on sale.  It is easily found in the major retailers and performs as promised.

No comments:

Post a Comment